Review for SINE: Truth Inside – Single – 2022
Title: Truth Inside
Country of Origin: Germany
Release Date: April 8th, 2022
Genre: Electronic, Ambient
1 Track • 04m 16s
Available on Apple Music in
Availlable on Qobuz in Hi-res
24-Bit / 44.1 kHz – Stereo
For the German translation of
this review >>> click here <<<
On April 8, 2022 SINE released on his label Sine Music the new single „Truth Inside“ from the album „Einklang“, which will be released on May 20, 2022. The single is available at all known download and streaming portals – also in the new Dolby Atmos format, which gives the track a beautiful openness and spaciousness.
With the release „Truth Inside“ SINE presents us a yet somewhat different, very intimate and atmospheric musical side. Against an almost pastel background of chillout and balladic pop, the lyrics waft around us like openly cloudy early morning fog just before sunrise. But SINE doesn’t want to explain anything with „Truth Inside“, doesn’t want to point out anything. And so the lyrics are actually nothing else than open brackets.
This is where we are allowed to put our individual feelings about the truth we think we feel inside about this or that – without lyrical admonitions, without Enlightenment dogmas, without judgments. Spherical guitar lines are blending perfectly with delicate percussion elements gently hovering over deep synthesizer pads, where the multidimensional sonic synth landscapes are spreading out above.
The single „Truth Inside“ has been mixed, as well as the upcoming album „Einklang, in the new Immersive Lab studio in Berlin by Eric Horstmann in Dolby Atmos format who has mixed among others the new album by Moderat, Rodriguez Jr, Robin Schulz, CRO in this format. At Apple, Truth Inside is available in Dolby Atmos and sounds outstandingly good with beautiful resolution, crisp and clean highs, a natural midrange and smooth bass.
A great joy arises by knowing that Truth Inside is also available as a video, which is completely convincing from an audiovisual point of view.
Studio 1 (High End):
- 2 x System Audio SA Mantra 50 (front)
- 1x System Audio SA Mantra 10 AV (center)
- 2x System Audio SA Legend 5 (Rear)
- 1 x System Audio Saxo 10 (Subwoofer)
- 4 x Onkyo SKH-410 (B) (Dolby Atmos)
- Auralic Altair (Audio Streaming Client mit max. 32 Bit / 384 kHz)
- NVIDIA Shield Pro mit Plex, Kodi (max 192 kHz für Audio, Tidal (MQA Streaming Client)
- AppleTV 4K (Streaming Client) Dolby Atmos, HDR, Dolby Vision
- Amazon Cube 4K (Streaming Client) Dolby Atmos (restricted), HDR, Dolby Vision
- Panasonic DP-UB9004 (4K UHD Player) Dolby Atmos, HDR, Dolby Vision
- Oppo UDP-203 (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc Player) Dolby Atmos, HDR, Dolby Vision
- Yamaha CX-A5100 (Preamp) 4K, Dolby Atmos, Hi-res
- Yamaha MX -A5000 (Power Amp)
- Sony KD-55A1 (TV) 4K OLED, HDR, Dolby Vision
Studio 2 (Near Field): Studio 3 (Consumer):
Studio 2 (Near Field):
Studio 3 (Consumer):