Review for Underneath the Stars – Single – 2020
Facts about the Single „Underneath the Stars“
Country of Origin: Switzerland, Zürich
Title: Underneath the Stars
Label: Gimmick Records, Ibiza
Format: Single (Digital)
Release Date: 17. August 2020
Genre: Progressive House
1 Title ● 3:00 Minutes
On Apple Music available in
16-Bit / 44.1 kHz (Lossless) stereo
For the German translation of
this review >>> click here <<<
„Underneath the Stars“ is a classy deep house track that comes along rather restrainedly arranged, garnished with a slight pinch of melancholy. „Underneath the Stars“ is a wonderful track with throbbing beats and an enchanting voice, probably even from INAMAR herself. The track, like the other two from Gimmick Records, is in Lossless format at 16-bit / 44.1 kHz and actually sounds exceptionally good for it across the frequency range.
A little later, at the end of September 2020, the first remix of INAMAR was released with „Underneath the Stars (Extended Mix)“. And this one she managed to do really well. The team of Gimmick Records has shown sensitivity and allowed INAMAR with this production, as with the original mix, probably a very wide artistic scope.
Both versions are rather sparsely arranged, according to the motto less is more, INAMAR is mindful of the essentials and lets the track breathe very cleverly. Thus INAMAR’s charisma can spread beautifully in the musical ether and surrounds the artist with a wonderful aura.
Even the very early tracks, which we are reviewing here, show very clearly the special glamor INAMAR always adds to her compositions. Off-the-shelf sound is not at all her thing, she is always looking for access to the heart of the listener, which she always finds even with blindfolded eyes.
Rating zu INAMAR – Underneath the Stars (Single)
Also with the early works like „Underneath the Stars“ in the original and in the extended mix INAMAR is able to convince all along the line. Her tracks are immensely soulful, human in the truest sense of the word and possess a wonderful warmth and a strong radiance.
The track is, like the other two from Gimmick Records in Lossless format with 16-bit / 44.1 kHz available.
Our Rating-System allows max. 5 Stars!
Studio 1 (High End):
- 2 x System Audio SA Mantra 50 (front)
- 1x System Audio SA Mantra 10 AV (center)
- 2x System Audio SA Legend 5 (Rear)
- 1 x System Audio Saxo 10 (Subwoofer)
- 4 x Onkyo SKH-410 (B) (Dolby Atmos)
- Auralic Altair (Audio Streaming Client mit max. 32 Bit / 384 kHz)
- NVIDIA Shield Pro mit Plex, Kodi (max 192 kHz für Audio, Tidal (MQA Streaming Client)
- AppleTV 4K (Streaming Client) Dolby Atmos, HDR, Dolby Vision
- Amazon Cube 4K (Streaming Client) Dolby Atmos (restricted), HDR, Dolby Vision
- Panasonic DP-UB9004 (4K UHD Player) Dolby Atmos, HDR, Dolby Vision
- Oppo UDP-203 (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc Player) Dolby Atmos, HDR, Dolby Vision
- Yamaha CX-A5100 (Preamp) 4K, Dolby Atmos, Hi-res
- Yamaha MX -A5000 (Power Amp)
- Sony KD-55A1 (TV) 4K OLED, HDR, Dolby Vision
Studio 2 (Near Field): Studio 3 (Consumer):
Studio 2 (Near Field):
Studio 3 (Consumer):